4 months ago
By Stewart Flisher
Based on the pitch inspection this morning,& predicted snow due, we have had to POSTPONE (not cancel!) the mixed tournament until a later date.
We have all put a lot of effort into organising this tournament, and you have all gone to the trouble of arranging fancy dress outfits, so we do not want to cancel it. Plus, there is still an enormous list of prizes to be won in the raffle.
I will update this page with the rearranged date asap.
Please continue to buy the raffle tickets from Tom Waters and myself in the meantime.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Updated 19:14 - 29 Jan 2018 by Steve Neal-Admin